Episode 28: Did I Quit?
After a long break we are finally back with another offseason episode!
Where you start when you've left your work in a heap? It's been a while and now Jim and Ben are feeling the need to pick up where they left off months ago on their respective work. It's daunting stuff but we walk through some tips on it.
Then we talk about what else we've been doing to stay sharp. Lots of good stuff is recommended and discussed so be sure to check out the links for all kinds of resources, inspiration, and just plain good reading.
- Warren Ellis on taking time to contemplate as part of the writing process.
- Chuck Wendig's blog post: "Should You Quit Writing?"
- Ted Leo and Aimee Mann discuss Cory Doctorow's book "Information Doesn't Want to Be Free"
- Cory O'Brien's Better Myths
- Also head to Jim's site, Moreknown.com