Episode 14: The Rivers and the Lakes that you're used to
Your adventures in National Novel Writing Month. This podcast covers the event where writers try to complete 50,000 words in 30 days.
...And we podcast on!
November is now shrinking in the rear-view mirror but our story isn't over. What does one do now that they have some massive amount of text? Sure, we could take a break but that wouldn't be as fun as discussing what else lies ahead. Hopes, dreams, goals, and moments of brutal honesty abound in this episode of Nanowripod.
Don't forget to leave a review!
- 5 Reasons you should stop writing
- Draft - collaborative writing and copy editing.
- Alan Watts - The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
- Day One Journal app (iTunes/iOS)
- Ben Alexander runs BlackRectangle.net and is starting his second season of NaNoWrimo. He can be followed on Twitter @mistahben and on the NaNo site at mistahben.
- Jim Markus, the creator of “Write with Lions”, runs MoreKnown.com and is starting his sixth season of NaNoWriMo. Jim is on Twitter @jimmarkus and on the NaNo site at jim-markus.
Both can also be heard on the Stuff Smart People Like Podcast.