Episode 15: Drinking from the collective unconscious
Your adventures in National Novel Writing Month. This podcast covers the event where writers try to complete 50,000 words in 30 days... and more.
EPISODE 15: Drinking from the collective unconscious
There is no denying that we are well beyond the bounds of National Novel Writing Month. Revision and other writing projects are starting fill our minds with new ideas. And speaking of new ideas, we try out a drafting game that we hope you will also have a chance to participate.
Reviews and comments either on iTunes or on the Nanowripod page are greatly appreciated!
- Bullet Journal
- Time Enough At Last - The Twilight Zone episode featuring Burgess Meredith
- Exquisite Corpse
- Surrealist techniques
- Writer's Market (Amazon book link)
- Sanitarium Magazine - Where you can find Jim's story (starting 12/20/2013)
- Ben Alexander runs BlackRectangle.net and is starting his second season of NaNoWrimo. He can be followed on Twitter @mistahben and on the NaNo site at mistahben.
- Jim Markus, the creator of “Write with Lions”, runs MoreKnown.com and is starting his sixth season of NaNoWriMo. Jim is on Twitter @jimmarkus and on the NaNo site at jim-markus.
Both can also be heard on the Stuff Smart People Like Podcast.