Episode 5: Nobody Says "Hello"
Your adventures in National Novel Writing Month. This podcast covers the event where writers try to complete 50,000 words in 30 days.
EPISODE 5: Nobody Says "Hello"
Lots of great stuff was covered, final preparations, aspirations, and extreme motivations. We've got a veritable buffet of links to share with you in this one. Help yourself:
- Jim Butcher on Scenes and Sequels
- Scott Jurek Eat and Run
- Extreme motivation techniques
- "Lucha Libro" Peruvian word wars
- /r/nanowrimo IRC chat
- Written? Kitten!
Question for listeners: What tools are you using for your novel this year? Are you trying something new or going with an old standby?
- Ben Alexander runs BlackRectangle.net and is starting his second season of NaNoWrimo. He can be followed on Twitter @mistahben and on the NaNo site at mistahben.
- Jim Markus, the creator of “Write with Lions”, runs MoreKnown.com and is starting his sixth season of NaNoWriMo. Jim is on Twitter @jimmarkus and on the NaNo site at jim-markus.
Both can also be heard on the Stuff Smart People Like Podcast.